Here at Siler City Church of God, you will find an atmosphere where God, Who is IN LOVE with everybody, is present in our midst. He is here to welcome you into His presence, to give you His unconditional acceptance, and to meet your every need. Here you can experience God’s forgiveness, His saving and healing power, and His loving kindness and mercy. This is a place of hope, a place of peace, a place of love, and a place of victory.
God is here for you. You are welcome in His presence. He is IN LOVE with you!! All is forgiven. Come and let Him touch you today.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
7. That holiness is to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.